2 edition of Roots of the present [by] D. W. L. Earl. -- found in the catalog.
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 102 p. :|
|Number of Pages||70|
nodata File Size: 8MB.
Developing Outcome Strategies in Childrens Mental Health (Systems of Care for Childrens Mental Health)
- MILITARY - LAW AND MEDICINE - EDUCATIONAL- THE BOROUGH HORSE The location of Apollo has many natural advantages, situated as it is on a sloping plain in a beautiful cove of the Kiskiminetas, with a fine outlook on every side. Walter George, second vice president; Miss Grace McLaughlin, recording secretary; Miss Bella Glass, corresponding secretary; Mrs.
This enters the transformer house or sub-station and is stepped down through three K V A transformers to 2,300 volts. The superintendent is Charles W. They have a large factory building in the west end of the town, employing thirty persons, manufacturing cloth for the United States army and blankets for some of the largest department stores in this country, under various trademarks supplied by the customers.
The current is furnished by the West Penn Electric Company, and comes from their great power plant at Connellsville, Pennsylvania. 2 in February, 1866, water power was used, but after the ice carried away the wheel the mill suspended operations until August of that year, when steam was substituted and the firm reorganized.
Robert McKisson, who seems to have been the most prominent man in the town. The grounds were selected near the site of the oil mill. BANKING The Apollo Savings Bank was organized in 1870 and first assessed in 1872. This passes through conduits underground to the control pulpit located at the centre of the roll train and elevated about ten feet above the sheet floor.
At present there are nearly sixteen hundred volumes on the shelves. At that time the Apollo Rolling Mill was moved over to Vandergrift, and as the congregation were almost entirely from that source deriving a livelihood, they moved with it.
Baldrige has made a newspaper out of the ruins of the past journalistic failures, and has added modern machines to the plant.
In 1876 the population was 1,449; in 1890, 2,156; in 1900, 2,924; in 1910, 3,006.
There are in Apollo also one garage, kept by H.
, when a great cheer went up from the large crowd of spectators and Apollo again took her rightful place among the iron producing towns of the valley, after a lapse of eleven years, lacking twelve days.